Rottachseehof - Overview
- SQM 315
10 reasons to book this property again and again...
- It's all about you. Enjoy the spacious home and property undisturbed. No shared spaces or amenities. The home is yours, for as long as you like.
- Location, location, location. Your getaway sits atop a gorgeous hillside, with a lake surrounded by walking trails and wooded areas just seconds away. Regardless of season, the popular Rottachsee is a real treat to visit or soak in from your getaway's spacious back terrace.
- The lake. We know, we know - it's already been mentioned. But, it's just too good not to get it's own bulletpoint! Rottachsee is a 3-minute walk from your holiday home and offers you miles of walking paths, delightful swimming and even a small kiosk, in case you'd like to have a quick snack or ice cream treat directly on the water.
- Family friendly. If you've got kiddies in tow, they'll be in heaven. With an abundance of indoor and outdoor space to explore, your family will keep busy and safe during your stay. We've even got a small collection of toys and games on hand to keep everybody occupied.
- Neuschwanstein. Doesn't matter if you've visited a thousand castles or none. Visiting the castle that inspired Disney's world-famous castle is a "must do" during any visit to Germany. Pretty cool if it's just a 20 minute drive away...
- A summer sport enthusiasts dream. Hiking, sailing, running, nordic walking, swimming and more will keep you busy in the summer months.
- A winter wonderland for snowy sport friends! For winter fans, alpine skiing, nordic skiing, snowshoe tours and walking around the gorgeous Rottachsee are sure to keep you active and entertained. The local nordic ski trails are literally mere meters from your doorstep - click in those bindings & you're off! Don't you worry alpine fans - you have a number of ski lifts within a 15 minute drive and world-class resorts just 35 kilometers away.
- Private sauna sessions. Sweat it out in a state-of-the-art sauna whenever your heart desires. Especially pleasant during cool, brisk weather or a rain storm! Who said a few hours of stormy weather can't be enjoyable?
- Unlimited, stress-free parking. It might sound like a no brainer, but parking in can be a pain. Enjoy unlimited, free parking immediately next to your holiday home's main entrance. Parking and the loading and unloading of your belongings won't add time or stress to your visit this time around...
- We're locals and you'll live like one, too. The owners of this property are from the area and their families have lived in the region for centuries. It would literally be impossible to find folks with a better local knowledge and we look forward to sharing our home and insider tips with you!
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Child bed, 3 King bed, 1 Studio couch
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentComputer, DVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSafe, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymPing-Pong-Table, Private Dry sauna
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Bicycles, Private Garden
Children welcome, Pets not allowed,Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7